Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!


I'll be taking a short break from posting reviews over the next couple of weeks as it's Christmas. Saying that I'm currently trying to put together a list of the top ten books that I've read in the last six months which I'm planning on posting next week. Despite the fact that I've read almost 100 books this year I've chosen to only pick books that I've reviewed here on my blog.

I've only been blogging for six months and during this short period of time I've connected with some really lovely people from the blogosphere, publishers and authors. I'd like to thank all of the bloggers for their help and support, the publishers for the books and last, but by no means least, the authors for writing such amazing stories.

That of course leaves just one person to thank and that's you dear readers. I never imagined that I would get so many people coming to read my humble little blog and leave me comments. You don't know how much it means to me to know that so many of you take the time to read my reviews.


            May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill,
                  And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
                           Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. What a Wonderful Daughter I have....so very proud of you. Merry Christmas my Darling......keep blogging, you are doing a great job x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mum :) I'll get your t-shirt ordered after Christmas! lol x x

      Delete