Sunday 10 May 2015

Hello from the hippo!

Hello from my humble abode in Hampshire.

I'm a self confessed bookworm and I love nothing better than to be curled up with a good book. I enjoy most genres, from contemporary through historical, psychological, crime and classics. The only genre I don't venture into is sci-fi but I'm always open to recommendations so if you know of something that might tempt me please do let me know.

So what am I doing here I hear you ask. Well the aim is to review the books I read. I've been doing the Goodreads challenge for the last few years but although I always rate the novels I read, I very rarely write reviews. I'm lucky enough to know a couple of authors and I know how important a review is as well as a rating and so I've decided it's time to return the favour to all the great writers out there so I'm going to start putting fingers to keyboard myself. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a writer by any means but hopefully over time my reviews will start to get easier to write and will help get the wonderful writers out there a few more fans.

I hope that you enjoy reading my reviews and who knows, you might even find a new favourite author along the way.

Happy reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment