Today I'm joining the blog tour with a little promo post to help spread the book love for The Cornish Lady by Nicola Pryce.
Let's get things started by telling you about the book, here's the blurb:
Educated, beautiful and the daughter of a prosperous merchant, Angelica Lilly has been invited to spend the summer in high society. Her father's wealth is opening doors, and attracting marriage proposals, but Angelica still feels like an imposter among the aristocrats of Cornwall.
When her brother returns home, ill and under the influence of a dangerous man, Angelica's loyalties are tested to the limit. Her one hope lies with coachman Henry Trevelyan, a softly spoken, educated man with kind eyes. But when Henry seemingly betrays Angelica, she has no one to turn to. Who is Henry, and what does he want? And can Angelica save her brother from a terrible plot that threatens to ruin her entire family?
|Photo courtesy of Nicola Pryce|
Nicola Pryce came to writing after a career in nursing. She has an Open University degree in Humanities and is a qualified adult literacy support volunteer. She is lives in the Blackdown Hills in Somerset and when she isn’t writing she’s probably gardening or scrubbing the decks. She and her husband love sailing and for the last twenty years they have sailed in and out of the romantic harbours of the south coast of Cornwall in search of adventure: it is there where she sets her books.
The Cornish Lady is her fourth book: The others are Pengelly’s Daughter, The Captain’s Girl, and The Cornish Dressmaker.
Nicola is a member of the Romantic Novelists’ Association and The Historical Writers Association.
* * * *
If this sounds like a book for you then you might be pleased to know that it's available to buy right now:
Alternatively you could enter the giveaway which is open internationally and you could win not only a signed copy of The Cornish Lady but also a box of delicious Cornish fudge and some bookmarks as well!
|This could all be yours!|
You can enter the giveaway here and please see the terms and conditions at the end of this post.*
You can find out more about Nicola Pryce and connect with her using the links below:
Don't forget to check out the other stops on the tour with these brilliant blogs:
*Terms and conditions
- Worldwide entries welcome.
- Open to entrants aged 18 or over.
- The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then Rachel’s Random Resources reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time Rachel’s Random Resources will delete the data.
- I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.