Sunday 14 April 2019

Hippo Happenings


So, you may have noticed that things have been a bit quiet here on The Hippo for the last few weeks. It's not because I haven't been reading, far from it, I've just been busy trying to get things organised for my new venture of providing author services.

I've already done a few jobs for people and I unofficially launched it a few weeks ago on my Facebook page and as a result I'm getting clients. I'll admit it's a scary thing to do but everyone so far has been happy with the results so I've been beavering away in the background learning new things and looking in to things that I may need in the future so it's a real learning curve and that's meant that I haven't been writing reviews for you, my lovely readers.




 

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten you and I hope that you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me for my temporary absence and I promise that I've got some great reviews coming up for you all over the Easter period as well as a few giveaways!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll see you all soon!!






7 comments:

  1. Sometimes work, reading and writing demand an absence from social media Neats. Perfectly acceptable and look forward to reading your reviews. I wish you good luck in your venture and every success

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and support as always Jack x x

      Delete
  2. Wishing you every success in your new venture Neats. It is definitely very scary but you will smash it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence Sarah! Having just done something very similar yourself you must know how I'm feeling. Let's rock it together! x x

      Delete
  3. Exciting times Neats, wishing you all the best with your new venture x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. It's great to have the support of so many lovely people in the book community x x x

      Delete
  4. Ooh...sound exciting Neats. Have no fear, you will be brilliant ! xx

    ReplyDelete